Sunday, November 9, 2014

This time next week it'll be all over

Hello one n all,
Well this time next Sunday evening you will be all finished and probably tucked up in bed with a mug of Milo.
I have adjusted the map on mapometer here to reflect the Packhorse Hut section more accurately. I rode this section today with a friend, it's in primo condition and really adds something to the ride. I wish we had been up here before now!
The cues are ready also and I will email these out to everyone who has emailed me with an intention to start.
If you haven't received the cues and you think you should have or you would like to receive them please flick me an email at lepetitbrevet@gmail.com
The cues are in an Excel file are designed for you to format however you want them.
The .gpx file can be downloaded from the mapometer link above.
That's all for tonight.
Start getting some sleep in the bank, cheers, Scott